Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules

Post  JSFan4me on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 pm

BASIC RULES OF THE FORUM ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- Keep it clean in all ways. This forum should be for all ages to read.

- No spam! Do NOT re-post the same thing (or the same thing with minor changes) over and over again whether it be on the same topic, throughout several topics, or through PM. NOTE: this does not mean you can't post something and then post something else after that, without being separated by another person's post. You CAN just edit your post but you dont have to.

- If I ever need to warn you about your behavior, accept the warning and do not argue.

- Don't give out personal information such as your address, your credit card number, your weekly income, etc. because I don't want to have to be blamed for someone getting robbed or killed all because of a forum post.

- Be nice to the other members. You're all Jordin Sparks fans. "United we stand, divided we fall"

- Try not to swear. Its ok every once in awhile but dont get excessive. And especially dont swear to other people unless its obviously a joke.

- **** No fighting! You can strongly disagree with someone else's opinion and debate over it in a non-angry way. Please just be careful what you say. Word it so it can't come across in a hateful way. If you REALLY have a problem with another user, you can PM me before it turns into a fight and I'll come up with a solution.

- English only!!

If, under my beliefs, you break one of these rules, you will receive a warning PM. If you break a rule again, including that same rule, you will be banned for 1 week (7 days). If you break a rule for a third time, you will be banned for 2 months(62 days)! If you break a rule for a 4th time, you will be banned for a year!(365 days) And if you break a rule for the 5th time, you will be banned for life. Any rule breaking posts WILL BE DELETED OR EDITED WITHOUT WARNING!

*EXCEPTIONS* If your avatar or signature picture is inappropriate, you will be banned for 6 months! (186 days) Second time it is, you will be banned for life. If it isnt a second time but you break another rule, you will be banned for 5 months(155 days) and then if you break any other rule, you'll be banned for life.

**** I admit, I'm not the best at "debating in a non-angry way" and I've been in a good amount of internet fights SO I might cut you some slack on the no fighting rule. I know that I easily get into fights out of nowhere sometimes. If I see someone who obviously was trying to start a fight though, that person will face full consequences.

If you have any questions on the rules or if you're wondering if a certain thing will break any of the rules, feel free to either post it on this thread, post it in the "Comments/Questions/Suggestions" section or PM me.

JSFan4me
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://jordinsparksexpress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down